Finding The Best Krill Oil
for the best krill oil supplements? We
want you to understand HOW and WHY we recommend premium grade bio-active essential fatty
acid omega 3 krill oil and where you can find it. Learn about the big three contained in omega 3 krill oil: phospholipids, astaxanthin and the much talked about omega 3's.
Antarctic omega 3 krill oil health discovery
Scientists sought real solutions for countering the common problem of plaque
which destroys people's physical health.
They discovered from the CDC (Center for
disease Control) that seven out of ten people die from chronic disease. The
biggest culprits are inflammation and oxidation.
A world wide search resulted
in the discovery of something truly compelling, a hidden diamond in the rough:
Antarctic omega 3 krill oil. It has proven to be a true miracle of sorts, an
answer to the nightmares of inflammation and chronic disease. It has taken on
numerous diseases and plagues and greatly reduced their effects and improved
the health of people.
Premium grade Antarctic omega 3 krill oil is great
for fighting inflammation (a topic covered in our website). Antarctic omega
3 krill oil can reduce cholesterol by almost half! [about 44.4%] This is
compared to fish oil's reduction of only 4.6%. We have also learned that
Antarctic omega 3 krill oil helps with cell recovery.
THE BIG 3: ASTAXANTHIN, PHOSPHOLIPIDS AND OMEGA 3'S
Krill oil contains Naturally occurring astaxanthin:
- Help relieve pain and inflammation - astaxanthin is a potent anti-inflamatory and pain reliever; it blocks different chemicals in your body that cause pain. Astaxanthin reduces the inflammatory compounds that drive many chronic diseases.
- Help fighting fatigue - pure astaxanthin (found naturally in krill oil) is indicated for recovery of muscles, better endurance, enhanced strength and improved energy levels.
- Support eye health - astaxanthin has the unique ability to cross through a barrier and reach the retina. Well designed clinical trials have shown that astaxanthin helps diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, eye strain and seeing in fine detail.
- Astaxanthin cleans up cells - astaxanthin is in a class of its own when it comes to a antioxidant coverage, because it filters into every cell of the body.
- Gorgeous skin - astaxanthin has been shown to protect the body's largest organ, the skin. The studies are clear and consistent and show excellent results for helping skins moisture levels, smoothness, elasticity, fine lines and spots or freckles.
- Astaxanthin misc. help - astaxanthin fights free radicals, crosses the blood brain barrier for brain help, and is a super preservative - keeping your krill oil fresh.
*Astaxanthin is best absorbed when taken with fat, making krill oil an optimal choice. Plus you get the phospholipids and omega 3's all at the same time!
Krill oil is bound to phospholipids:
- Phospholipids: These are key structural and functional components of virtually every cell membrane of your body. Research suggests that omega 3's bound to phospholipids are significantly more bio-active than those bound to triglycerides.
- Even the most careful diets can offer only tiny quantities of omega 3's bound to phospholipids - the most bio-active form of omega 3's.
- Phospholipids are the good fats that form the cell membranes of all your cells. Think of phospholipids as building blocks for the cells.
- Krill oil is naturally bound to phospholipids, the same compound that makes up the lining of your cells, so it is easily absorbed and used by your body.
* Because your body can use krill oil without having to convert it first, you feel the results much faster, making krill oil a superior source of phospolipids.
Omega 3's found in krill oil
- The body does not make omega 3's and REQUIRES them!
- Antarctic krill oil contains the most PURE form of omega 3's available!
- Because omega 3's in krill oil are concentrated form, they are great for reducing inflammation and oxidation.
- Omega 3's are great for preventing and fighting disease. A few examples include: cardiovascular conditions, conditions of the brain, conditions of the nervous system, painful joints and muscles, vision, unbalanced hormones, etc.
From the cradle to the grave, Antarctic omega 3 krill oil will help all those take it.
Related Articles About Finding the Best Krill Oil and Its Benefits:
Krill Oil May Be The Answer To Lifelong Good Health
Benefits of Krill Oil Supplements for Kids
Krill for Osteoarthritis Symptoms
How To Lower Cholesterol with Krill
Krill Oil for PMS Symptoms
Krill Supplements for Depression
Autism Treatments Using Krill
What is in Krill Oil
What is DHA
Krill Oil Testimonials
Return to the Oil Health Supplements Home Page