Holiday Essential Oil Blends You Will Love
Get out your holiday essential oil blends because the holiday season is in full swing.
If Christmas is your favorite season of the year and you want to enjoy it while it lasts, a festive essential oil blend will make you feel merry and bright all day and night. If you think of this as a stressful season, you may prefer an oil blend that helps you relieve stress or that puts you in a more upbeat mood.
Whether you need more energy to make it through an exhausting shopping trip or you want to set the mood for a holiday baking session, there are some great oil blends that you can make at home or order right to your doorstep.
Recommended Pre-Blended Holiday Oil Mixes
- Now Foods Christmas Scent Set:
This set includes four essential oils that you can blend into your own
mixed creations: orange, cedarwood, peppermint, and pine needle
- Christmas Wreath blend from P&J Trading:
This bottle of oil is blended by an IFRA-certified Master Perfumer and
will make you think a fresh wreath is hanging on the wall.
- Winter Oil Set: From sugar cookies and peppermint to harvest spice, this set of six oils contains all the best aromas from the holiday season.
- Christmas Spirit Oil Blend from Young Living:
Orange and cinnamon are joined by spruce to create this beautifully
blended essential oil mix from one of the leading essential oil
- Balsam Fir blend from Plant Guru:
This is a pure balsam fir essential oil that you can use alone or in
your own blend to add a touch of the holidays to any area of living
DIY Holiday Essential Oil Blends
You can also easily create your own holiday essential oil blends! Here is how:
- Create a spicy fruit oil blend that will remind you of fruit cake. Start with a foundation of clove and cinnamon and then add a couple citrus oils. Lemon and orange work well, but you can go with other citrusy scents that you enjoy.
- Refresh the room with peppermint! Blend it with Ylang Ylang essential oil and diffuse away.
- Roman chamomile and lavender are two of the most relaxing, calming essential oils, so they work well if you need to relax during the chaos of the holiday season. Combine them with a carrier oil, and you’re ready to diffuse some relaxation into your home or office.
- Immerse your home with a touch of Christmas by combining pine needle, cinnamon, and rosemary essential oils. These oils can also help fight off colds, so they’re perfect if your family is passing around an end-of-the-year bug. White thyme fits into this blend nicely as well.
- Another blend inspired by the Christmas tree combines Douglas fir and cypress essential oils with nutmeg. Add in a citrus scent like orange or lemon to brighten it up just a touch.
What Else Do You Need?
If you’re new to essential oils, you will need an oil diffuser or a humidifier that diffuses oil. These devices safely distribute the oil into your environment so that your home or office smells great and delivers the natural health benefits associated with each oil that you choose.
Return to the Oil Health Supplements Home Page